Moonrug Software has released a new version! Version 1.3 is the latest version of our connector, and adds several improvements as well as upgraded performance when using EWS. Download today to try it out.
Moonrug Mobile for Android
Moonrug Software is pleased to announce that our software, Moonrug Mobile, is now available for purchase! This application allows you to connect to your Microsoft® Exchange mailbox using an Android device. You can send email, dial your contacts, create appointments and view your Inbox all from one application.
The software comes with a trial license so you can evaluate it before purchasing.
For details, see our Moonrug Mobile page!
We are a premier provider of MS Exchange Software written in Java. Access to mail, tasks, contacts and calendar has never been easier or more flexible.
Using our software, it is possible to integrate Exchange functionality into any type of application environment. Our software may be used with either Web applications or thick-client solutions, and a variety of licensing options are available.
Moonrug provides 100% pure Java software to connect to Microsoft® Exchange using the MAPI or EWS protocol. With Moonrug Software, you can:
- Enhance your own applications to integrate Exchange collaboration capability.
- Save time and money by removing the complexity of connecting to Exchange.
- Simple API and documentation make it easy to get applications running quickly.
- Use across multiple versions of Exchange, including 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Performs better with more features than CDO or WebDAV alone, with all the power and flexibility of MAPI.
Save time and money by allowing Moonrug help with your application needs. We have a large range of deployment and development experience to help you get the most out of Microsoft® Exchange.
We can even help with your existing Exchange applications based on MAPI, CDO or WebDAV.